Friday, April 24, 2009

Please change my address to www.inpraiseofleftovers.com!

I woke up this morning and it felt like Christmas, except way better.  My friend Priya has been working really hard to create me a beautiful website/blog, and today is the launch day!  I can't wait for you to see it and to continue this kitchen journey with you.  Since I sort of accidentally started this blog just a month ago, something has happened to me.  I think it's a good thing, but my husband Yancey says he's never seen me like this.  Barring an emergency or freak illness, you can expect to find me cooking and talking about food for a long time to come.

So please, please follow me to my new blog.  If you've subscribed to this one, you won't be getting anything anymore. But you can subscribe to the new one!  And everything that's here will appear there.  

Leave comments there for me if you run into any glitches, and Priya, my Incredible Web Genius, will fix them.  Priya is available for other such endeavors, by the way.  Let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch with her.  She is smart, quick, responsive, and very patient with opinionated technophobes like me.  THANK YOU, PRIYA!

1 comment:

Jennifer Haferbecker said...

I love your blog! Just this month I decided that my new goal is to not let any food go bad but I am terrible about improvising. I love reading about your master improvising skills for ideas and also getting recipes that I can plan. You are the best cook I know and we still use some of your recipes from 10 years ago. I'm thrilled to see that I'll get to add to my Sarah M-K collection, after 10 more years of practice. Thanks for sharing!